Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer by Class 3-2

 
 
Skylor H.
Summer is Fun! It is a great season to play with friends and go camping. You can go on exciting trips to the beach and woods.
In Summer I go to South Carolina. I love summer!
 
Jordan A.
This summer I am getting out of school early. I am going to Georgia and staying there for one week. It will take 14 hours to get there but it is worth it to see my uncle.
 
Shanice H.
S- Sunshine
U- Under the shade
M- Me in summer camp
M- My Vacation
E- End of the school Year
R- Reminders of friends and teachers
 
Kymanie D.
I love summer so much I could just hug it! I play all the time in summer and sometimes my whole family comes over for a cookout. Cookouts are so much fun! Sometimes I go to the beach and play in the ocean because I know how to swim.
 
Ahmya C.
I love my teachers and friends but I can't wait until it's summer!
So I can play all day in the sun and go to camp. I can't wait to have cookouts, go to the beach. and stay up past my bedtime.
 
Ugochkwu I.
Summer is the best season! It's a time to relax and have fun without any distractions. Sometimes it could be so hot but there are many ways to cool down. So this summer have good vacation and if you don not go anywhere, find a way to have fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment