Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How we celebrate Thanksgiving!


Here at EOCCS we celebrate Thanksgiving in many different ways! Here are some examples from our students.

Nia M. 4-2
All of my family members come together at the diner table. We eat and talk about how our lives are going. After we eat the feast we have family game night. Finally we watch movies in the livingroom.


Hassana A. 4-2
I celebrate Thanksgiving by eating my Grandmother's famous delicious dressing. It is so good when it touches my tongue, it feels like I have a party in my stomach! I also eat my Aunty's sweet potato pie and macaroni and cheese.

.Tyris A 4-2
I celebrate Thanksgiving by eating good food, talking, playing games, and having fun with my family. We eat turkey, beans, vegetables and all the good food you can imagine.

Gloa P. 2-3
I got to my Grandma's house and help my uncle make Turkey.

Zanajah H. 2-3
My two Grandmas make turkey, stuffing, and cake for dessert.

Alisha H. 2-3
I go to my Gramdma's house with my family to eat. We eat chicken, turkey, and cranberry sauce. Then I play tag with my cousins.

Semaj H. 2-3
I help my Gramme bring the food in the dining room. I set the table and put the on it.

Kahlil W. 2-3
I celebrate Thanksgiving by eating sweet potatos, turkey, candy yams, and stuffing. I play football with my brothers. I like Thanksgiving because my family gets together.

Tamiah B. 4-4
I usually go to my Grandmother's with my Mom. There are a lot people living there. My Uncle Greg makes banana pudding. We have turkeywith gravy, yams, mashed potatoes, collard greens, and macaroni and chesse.

Sandra N. 3-3
I celebrate by going to my Aunty Glaudy's house. We help her make cake, macaroni, rice, shrimp. turkey, and yams. Then we go outside with my cousin Petra and play Basketball or tag.

Ethan T. 3-3
I celebrate by eating chicken, green beans, and  macaroni and cheese. I play basketball with my brother Eyan and watch movies. I have a great time.

Tiana D. 3-3
I celebrate by giving food to other people. We say what we are are thankful for, our prayers, and then dig in!
We play for a little while and then eat dessert.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment