Thursday, January 3, 2013

3rd Grade New Year's Resolutions



Celeste 3-2
My New Year's Resolution is to get good grades and be a High Honor Roll student.

Chaazak 3-2
My New Year's Resolution is to complete every assignment the teacher gives me.

Semaj 3-2
My New Year's resolution is to spend tith my Mommy and Gramme.

Kalani 3-2
I want to improve my multiplication skills and read more books.

Isaiah 3-2
My New Year's Resolution is to eat more vegetables and read more books.

Marc 3-3
My New Year's Resolution is to eat healthy because my Mom says I don't have enough vitamins.

Eliezer 3-3
My New Year's resolution is to exercise and stay healthy so I won't get sick.

Zaniyah 3-3
My New Year's Resolution is to improve important things like my grades in school.

Micah 3-3
My New Year's Resolution is to read books, exercise and learn how to cook.

Dimitria 3-3
My New Year's Resolutions is to get all A's and O's on my report card.

Ashayah 3-3
My New Year's Resolution is to be good and  follow directions in all my specials.

Tiana 3-4
I will help around the house and do good deeds. I will donate toys I don't play with.

Ariel 3-4
My New Year's Resolution is to eat less and take time to practice my music.

Raquan 3-4
My New Year's Resolution is to read more books.

Jason 3-4
My New Year's Resolution is to be nicer to my brothers and sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment