Wednesday, January 2, 2013

4th Grade New Year's Resolutions



Sidney 4-1
My New Year's Resolution is to keep my room as clean as I can and to get more exercise.

Thron 4-1
My resolution is to get more exercise and pay attention in school.

Amiri 4-1
My New Year's Resolution is to be respectful to teachers and other people.

Laila 4-1
What I want to improve next year is my Reading, Writing, and Math skills.

Derryen 4-1
My New Year's Resolution is to work smarter not harder.

Quashon 4-1
My New Year's Resolution is to eat less candy and chips. I will eat more vegetables.

Ashley 4-2
I want to read more and study more. Get better grades in Reading and Math.

Ja'Quan 4-2
My New Year's Resolution is to play less video games. I am going  to eat healthier and get more exercise.

Trevonn H. 4-2
My New Year's Resolution is to play less games and study more.

Kimani 4-2
This year I want to eat healthier because I have been eating a lot of junk food lately.

Judea 4-2
What I will this year is my grades and I will exercise more.

Jared 4-3
My New Year's Resolution is to get good grades and be good in school.

Demetri 4-3
My New Year's Resolution is to complete my homework and stay out of trouble.

Derrick 4-3\
What I will improve is trying to be a good person and do good in school.

Jordan 4-3
My New Year's Resolution is to get better grades. I want read more than I watch TV.

Fuquan 4-4
I want to get better grades and improve my behaivior.

Jere 4-4
I will finish and turn in my school work and homework on time. I will pay more attention in class.

Miranda 4-4
My New Year's Resolution is to get better grades. I want to read more books in 2013.

Amani 4-4
My New Year's Resolution is to stay focused in class. I also want to do my chores on time.






No comments:

Post a Comment